The Zignature Pork Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food is what’s for dinner. Offering a unique and hypoallergenic protein option, it’s great for dogs with allergies or sensitivities—and that’s just the beginning of why pork is so great for your furry pal. As a rich dietary source of protein with a healthy amino acid profile, it’s full of essential vitamins and minerals to offer whole nutrition for deserving dogs. But he’ll just care about the great flavor, which will keep him coming back to the bowl as he gobbles down bite after bite of good-for-him food.Key Benefits
- Pork is a rich dietary source of protein, containing a healthy amino acid profile.
- Unique protein is hypoallergenic, making it great for dogs with allergies or sensitivities.
- Excellent source of selenium, zinc, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, niacin, phosphorus, and iron.
- Rich in thiamin, one of the B-vitamins that plays an essential role in various body functions.
- Low glycemic and contains no grain, corn, wheat, soy, dairy, chicken, chicken eggs or chicken by-products.
Pork, Pork Meal, Peas, Pea Flour, Chickpeas, Pork Fat, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Choline Chloride, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacinamide, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Potassium Chloride, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Bifidum Fermentation Product.Guaranteed Analysis
Crude Protein 30.0% min
Crude Fat 15.0% min
Crude Fiber 4.0% max
Moisture 10.0% max
ME Kcal/cup 405 ME Kcal/kg 3,700
Zignature® Pork Formula for dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, except growth of large size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult).