NutriSource PureVita features limited ingredient, highly palatable single-protein-source pet formulas for both dogs and cats. PureVita boasts nutrient-driven, solution-focused diets making it a great choice for animals with food sensitivities, sensitive stomachs and/or allergies. PureVita currently offers a variety of dry recipes and wet recipes with both grain inclusive and grain free options. As part of the NutriSource family of brands, these diets are formulated to allow hassle free rotational feeding.
- PureVita's exclusive Good 4 Life ingredients promote gut health and overall well-being for pets.
- Protein heavy, low carbohydrate diet for pets.
- Nutritionally supplemented with the amino acid, Taurine to support heart health.
- Wet dog foods are a good additional source of hydration for your pet.
- Tetrapaks are eco-friendly and recyclable - good for your pet and good for the earth!
Pork, pork broth, pork liver, ground flaxseed, tricalcium phosphate, agar-agar, chickpea flour, Sea Salt, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin, pantothenic acid, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin D, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), salmon oil, taurine, minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast, manganese proteinate, ethylenediamine dihydriodide), calcium carbonate, hydrolyzed yeast, brewers dried yeast, yucca schidigera extract
- Crude Protein (Min.): 11.0%, 110 g/kg
- Crude Fat (Min.): 4.0%, 40 g/kg
- Crude Fiber (Max.): 1.50%, 15 g/kg
- Moisture (Max.): 78.0%, 780 g/kg
- Taurine* (Min.) : 0.04%
Feeding instructions: Adjust the amount of food you serve based on the age, size and activity level of your dog. Food should be fed at room temperature. Promptly refrigerate the unused portion. Fresh water should be available at all times.
- Adult: Feed 3/4 to one container per 15 lbs. of body weight per day.
- Puppy: Feed up to twice the adult amount per day.
- Gestation and Lactation: Feed up to three times the adult amount per day.
- For combination feeding, feed 1/3 cup less dry food for every 1/2 container of wet food.