Oxbow’s Essentials - Adult Rabbit Food is formulated to meet the specific nutritional needs of adult rabbits and help them thrive. This complete and balanced adult rabbit food contains Timothy hay for healthy digestion and all the wholesome ingredients and vital nutrients needed to support daily function and performance.
- Uniform pellets prevent selective feeding
- High in fiber for daily digestive health
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for optimum health
- Formulated with the guidance of top veterinarians and nutritionists
- *This product is not intended for growing, active, pregnant or nursing rabbits. We encourage pet owners to feed Oxbow Essentials Young Rabbit Food during these stages of life.
- Seventy percent of your rabbit's diet should be grass hay. Oxbow offers a variety of hand-selected, high-fiber hays to enrich the life and health of your pet.
Ingredients: Timothy Grass Meal, Soybean Hulls, Soybean Meal, Cane Molasses, Wheat Middlings, Sodium Bentonite, Soybean Oil, Salt, Lignin Sulfonate, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Yeast Culture, Zinc Proteinate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Manganous Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate
- Crude Protein min 14.00%
- Crude Fat min 2.00%
- Crude Fiber min 25.00%
- Crude Fiber max 29.00%
- Moisture max 10.00%
- Calcium min 0.35%
- Calcium max 0.75%
- Phosphorus min 0.25%
- Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D (min) 900 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min) 190 IU/kg
Feeding directions: Mature Rabbits (over 1 year)
- 1-4 lbs = 1/8 cup daily
- 4-8 lbs = 1/4-1/3 cup daily
- 8-10 lbs = 1/3-1/2 cup daily
- 10 lbs+ = 3/4 cup daily
- Feed in addition to unlimited grass hay.
*Please note that these are guidelines. If your rabbit is overweight or underweight, please contact your veterinarian or Oxbow for more specific feeding information.