Everything in every Open Farm bag is carefully sourced from the most humane and ethical farms, fisheries, and producers. Open Farm logs the origin of every last ingredient, even the vitamins and minerals, leaving zero room for doubt about quality and benefits.
Open Farm is:
- Certified Humane: ensures its partners employ kinder, more responsible farm animal practices, certifying operations that meet precise standards for humane treatment
- Oceanwise: publishes strict sustainability standards for sourcing in order to minimize bycatch, prevent overfishing, and protect the marine environment and sea floor.
- Global Animal Partnership: works to ensure audits are conducted on farms to create better, more natural environments and ensure the humane treatment of animals.
- Terracycle: provides a free and easy way to recycle Open Farm bags into new upcycled products and help manage their environmental footprint.
This coastal kibble is a nutrient-dense source of energy and omega 3 fatty acids, thanks to a combination of Ocean Wise® approved fresh Pacific salmon and non-GMO apple, pumpkin, and superfoods.
- High in protein and Wild Pacific Salmon
- Source of prebiotic fibres to support healthy digestion
- Sustainably sourced wild salmon approved by Ocean Wise®
- No rendered poultry or meat meals
- 100% traceable ingredients
- Grain-free, made in the USA, formulated in Canada
- No poultry or potato
Wild Caught Salmon, Garbanzo Beans (Chickpeas), Ocean Caught Whitefish Meal, Field Peas, Herring Meal, Red Lentils, Coconut Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Green Lentils, Coconut Meal, Natural Flavour, Salmon Oil, Sunflower Oil, Pumpkin, Cranberries, Chicory Root, Apples, Choline Chloride, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Turmeric, Rosemary Extract,Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Zinc Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Calcium Iodate
Calorie Content (Calculated):
- 3770 Kcal Me/Kg
- Crude Protein (Min) 26%
- Crude Fat (Min) 15%
- Crude Fibre (Max) 4.5%
- Moisture (Max) 10%
- Dha (Min) 0.11%
- Calcium (Min) 1.2%
- Phosphorus (Min) 1.0%
- Vitamin A (Min) 5000 Iu/Kg
- Vitamin E (Min) 50 Iu/Kg
- Omega-6*(Min) 1.25%
- Omega-3* (Min) 0.4%
- Taurine* (Min) 0.2%