Dave's Pet Food Restricted Diet Protein & Phosphorus Chicken Formula in Sauce Canned Cat Food has restricted amounts of both protein and phosphorus which can help cats with kidney disease. Kidneys are very important because they remove waste and substances from the blood, and maintain the normal balance of fluid and minerals within the body. To find out whether or not this food is appropriate for your particular pet, you should consult your Veterinarian and use as directed.
- Naturally healthy nutrition for cats with added vitamins & minerals
- Minimal levels of protein to help minimize kidney workload
- Reduced phosphorus to help maintain healthy kidney function and minimize stress on kidneys
- Veterinarian recommended to reduced sodium to help maintain normal blood pressure
- Formula has restricted amounts of both protein and phosphorus which can help cats with kidney disease
- Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver, Peas, Pea Fiber, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Liver Flavor, Salmon Oil, Carrots, Sunflower Oil, Agar-Agar, Alfalfa Meal, Parsley, Dandelion Greens, Choline Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Tricalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Dl-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Beta-Carotene, Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Folic Acid.