Austin & Kat's Senior Formula promos long-term health and wellness in senior dogs 6+ years old. With a cordyceps mushroom superblend and botanicals selected to aid cognition, eye health, immunity, and circulation these chews provide a helping paw, when they need it most. Specially formulated to promote a Happy Healthspan with a mix of plant-derived adaptogens and functional ingredients in therapeutic amounts to promote your senior pet's long term health and homeostasis.
Directions for use:
- Austin & Kat's partnership with treehouse biotech means pets get the best hemp extract on the market. Their best-in-class tech produces the purest THC-free hemp extract available, while still preserving a wide array of natural cannabinoids including CBD, CBG, & CBN.
- Grown with organic practices in U.S. sunshine
- NASC certified supplier
- Austin & Kat specifically select natural adaptogens and botancials to complement the effects of hemp and give pets holistic support. No label candy here - all active ingredients are well-researched and included in therapeutic amounts. They also partner with nonprofit industry leaders to ensure we meet the highest standards of quality control and production standards, as well as staying on top of the latest in labelling compliance and scientific research to keep pets safe. Each test result contains a test summary for the hemp extract input as well as the final product.
- A proprietary blend of Nutritional Yeast, L-Carnitine, Holy Basil Extract, Longvida Optimized Curcumin, Ginkgo Balboa, and Cranberry extract: 123mg
- Glucosamine (v): 100mg
- Organic Cordyceps mushroom extract: 80mg
- Organic Lion's Mane mushroom extract: 40mg
- Organic Reishi mushroom extract: 40mg
- Organic Turkey Tail mushroom extract: 40mg
- Broad spectrum hemp extract: 14mg naturally occurring CBD
- Inactive Ingredients: Apple, Cinnamon, Coconut Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Flaxseed, Mixed Tocopherols, Molasses, Oat Flour, Peanut Butter, Salt
Directions for use:
- Every pet has different needs when it comes to CBD. Factors like your pet’s weight, metabolism, and situation all inform how much CBD your pet may need. Some experimentation to find the right serving size for your pet is normal.
- Austin & Kat recommends to start with 2mg of CBD per 10lbs of dog weight. Serve at least 30 minutes prior to mealtime and repeat every 8 hours, or as needed. You should expect to see your pet responding to CBD within 30 - 45 minutes.
- Try to give CBD consistently for at least 3 days while you evaluate results. Feel free to adjust by an additional 1/2 serving at a time, as you see fit.
- Less than 30 lbs: give 1/2 14mg chew
- 30-60 lbs: give 1 14mg chew
- 60+ lbs or acute needs: give 2 14mg chews