ACANA Heritage Meats Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food celebrates ACANA’s heritage as a biologically appropriate diet that’s rich in protein and trusted by pet parents. The Heritage Meats formula is loaded with Angus beef, Yorkshire pork and Suffolk lamb plus fresh veggies, fruits and botanicals. These ingredients arrive daily from trusted local farms to be cooked in ACANA’s own Kentucky kitchens. This carnivore-friendly recipe uses WholePrey ratios of meat, organs and cartilage with infused freeze-dried liver and tripe for increased palatability.Key Benefits:
- First two ingredients are fresh or raw beef and pork; nutrient-dense and high in protein. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Includes fresh vegetables & fruit like whole pumpkin, collard greens, apples, and pears.
- No added grain ingredients, soy, corn, wheat or tapioca.
- Coated with freeze-dried beef, pork, and lamb liver for a delicious taste your dog will crave.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
Beef, pork, beef meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, pork meal, beef fat, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, deboned lamb, fish oil, lentil fiber, natural pork flavor, pea starch, beef tripe, beef liver, beef kidney, pork liver, pork kidney, salt, dried kelp, whole pumpkin, zinc proteinate, collard greens, whole apples, whole pears, mixed tocopherols (preservative), taurine, calcium pantothenate, freeze-dried beef liver, freeze-dried pork liver, freeze-dried lamb liver, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, dried chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla, althea root, rose hips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Crude protein (min.) 29%
Crude fat (min.) 17%
Crude fiber (max.) 6%
Moisture (max.) 12%
3405 kcal/kg (388 kcal per 8 oz cup)
ACANA RED MEAT RECIPE is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).