Low-dust, clay-free and perfectly clump-able, Weruva's cat litter is sustainably made from Japanese Hinoki wood and green tea, both of which naturally suppress bacteria and odors. What’s more, this pellet formula minimizes messes and keeps this litter fresh long after other litters have already pooped out.
- Wake up and smell the Green Tea! Weruva’s Tea Potty litter, made from hinoki wood and green tea, naturally suppress bacteria and odors to keep your tea party smelling divine.
- Why Hinoki Wood and Green Tea? Bacteria are often the culprit when it comes to litter box odors. Hinoki Wood and Green Tea team up to suppress bacteria and odor naturally!
- Hinoki Wood: Hinoki Wood, or Japanese Cypress, has long been a prized wood in Japan for the construction of temples, shrines and even hot tubs due to its resistance to humidity. By curbing humidity, Hinoki Wood naturally suppresses the growth of mold and bacteria which in turns help control odors.
- Green Tea: Green Tea contains catechins, compounds with antioxidant properties. The catechins naturally help suppress the growth of bacteria and orders.
- Instructions for Regular Use: Start with 2-4 inches of litter in the box. We recommend filling on the higher side for multi-cat households. Scoop at least once a day. After removing waste, refill the litter box as necessary to maintain the 2-4 inch level (maintaining levels helps with clumping and scooping).